March 23, 2007

Love: Deconstructed!

First (and definitely the most), i would like to appreciate the time and effort everyone has put in and posted the comments.. and yes, i have to agree with what Sankalpa said (although i too didnt get in one reading what he meant to say in his post!) I do rather love to hear what thoughts my thoughts provoke into people's brains. People who have no clue of what i'm saying are requested to read the comments.

But i'm posting something that serves to justify Sankalpa's point and illustrate how your thoughts can provoke new thoughts in my brain too! Its a poem i finished today morning. I was thinking along these lines since coupla days, but Sankalpa's descriptions of the "sexy girl" sure took my thoughts in a new direction! I was thinking of making this into a song and had taken up my guitar too, but it seemed the "poem-ish" types! So here it is!

Since it was just a few hours back that i've finished this, i dont have a title for it yet. Suggestions for titles are encouraged in your replies, folks! Even if they are longer than

"Walking on the fine line between love and crushes!"

I cant deny i love her smile
But would that change after a while?
And i long for her every touch
Tomorrow would i feel just as much?

And every time i see her face
It takes me to that special place
But would i stay there all my life?
Would i want her to be my wife?

There is no doubt, i find her cute
But i'm not sure that wont transmute
And she's hot, that i'll concede
But is she all that i'll ever need?

Just thinking of this femme petite
Makes my heart always skip a beat
Would this feeling last all my life?
Would i want her to be my wife?

At the crossroads of love and life
I'm face to face with this odd choice
Yet after all this joy and strife
I just can't seem to find my voice..

How can i say that this emotion
Is nothing else but love for sure
For i am not certain if my notion
Can live up to the word's grandeur..

When i'm not sure of what i feel
A name for it then how do i find?
With matters of heart how do i deal
With arguments born inside my mind?


I guess the poem says it all and so I have nothing more to say about it except that this is one of my EXTREMELY rare, open ended poems, in the sense that I have not drawn it to any conclusions. Tell me what you think of this.

On another note, my fortunate friends who attended the IRON MAIDEN concert have told me that it was fabulous, and BRUCE DICKINSON said that they'l be back soon, and if it gets really awesome, the'd be having an annual EDDFEST in India every year!!!
\m/ hell yeah!!!

Av

2 comments:

Sankalp said...

u have hit it av..... exactly at d right spot!
i m jus amazed to see d similarity betn d dilemna we both r going through!
but take it frm me...... u do not want to marry her!
it seems hard to believe, but av if u can hv a level of understanding where u doubt d existence of love at this age i m sure tht very soon u will b convinced of its absence...... aisa kuch nahi hota av.... sach!
i hv thought days n nights n weeks n months ovr it..... much like may b u r doin now n i m quite clear abt it as far as i think may b!
'' u want to believe in it but at the same time u doubt it, u doubt it coz u don wanna disapprove it completely, bcoz u fear of deleting one of d most wanted feelings of ur life.... thn at some fine moment whn d desire overpowers logic n rationality(which sadly is d only truth) u think tht u r in love wid mis A or B. n d rest is jus to go wid d flow thn............ all superelated stuff.''
i m sure tht this comment is only gonna confuse anyone readin it n ppl will only scratch thr heads abt whatever is written, but tumhare post k thoughts hi itne intense hain k i feel this medium is too inadequate to reciprocate ur thoughts in any way.

spiro-de-noxious said...

abe av ur look is like a hook for gals i guess well one is drooling over me i knw she is looking from behind .,.. yeah she is looking oh no she is looking is she LLTT or what is wrong with me .,. .cant she see me arghhhhhhhhh