January 1, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!

What better way to kick off 2009? This is a something that I've waited and waited to post. God-willing, the time has come. I can almost not believe that I am finally doing this.

For days, weeks, months and years now, I'd been planning on getting a guitar rig. I just didn't want to compromise on any count, and so the process of evaluation and selection was becoming tediously long. Add to that the numerous times the plan got cancelled/postponed, and you might begin to appreciate why I can't believe that I've finally done it. As of now, I can proudly say, that sans the amp, I've finally got what I was looking for. In a long pre-planned display of self indulgence, I got the following during the last few weeks that I was away from the blog.

First came the processor, the LINE 6 POD X3Live :



And then the axe, the IBANEZ RG-420EG-SBK :



I was actually planning to brag about my brand-new equipment, but I'm feeling unusually modest and humble. It can probably be attributed to what a wise man once said :
"With great power comes great responsibility."

So I'll just close with yet another quote I live my life by:
"My tastes are very simple. I like the very best."

Luv-n-Luck,
Av

P.S. - Happy New Year people! May this year be the healthiest, wealthiest, most peaceful year of your life.. yet. :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gud....kip it up.........

party..!!!!

9-the-hind-rock-band said...

way to go!!! :)
\m/

Shruti Shah said...

Congrats...

Unknown said...

hi,,,,,,,,,,

happy new year to you as well
tuzhi guitar ekdum chabuk ahe
"Rock on"
Congrats

Anonymous said...

Pics are blocked :(

Raahul said...

Amazing Dude !!! Keep Rocking...

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

AV said...

thanks a ton to everyone!!
:D
hopefully i can soon put up a recording or two.. ;)