November 24, 2008

Glimpses from Sinhagad

Hi Everyone!

Incase you are wondering where I got that lovely snap from the last post, let me tell you I have taken the shot myself! On an otherwise would-be non-descript friday, I had gone biking up Sinhagad with a few of my KPIT cronies!

Presenting, the gang!


The moon reflected in the waters of the Khadakwasla Dam, en-route to Sinhagad!


The mesmerizing view from atop..


Some random photography..






When life and dreams collide!


And finally, as you can see, I have an almost unhealthy penchant for shooting bugs!


It was fantastic to take some time out and slow down for a while. I was feeling all relaxed even after two days! I guess the little trip really soothed everyone's nerves a bit.
It was a pretty creative time. While I was running around taking snaps, "shighra-kavi" Sudip composed a poem! Even I composed half a poem, but was too taken up by things begging to be photographed to complete it. I did have a good conversation with a certain Mr Tanaji Malusare, though!

All in all, it was a great time! Even though we had to ride straight back into office after that!

Luv-n-Luck,
Av

No comments: