June 16, 2008

Birthday Cakes!

My birthday this year was very special. It wasn't meant to be. Infact I had no real celebration, no huge birthday-bash. It was pretty low-key. But then again, that was just my plan.

My friends had not intentions of it being low key. So it happens that my birthday has stretched over 5 days, in which I have cut 4 cakes, have been given birthday bumps 2 times and have had my face covered with cake thrice! So for the next coupla posts, i am gonna post a few pictures of all these happenings. The first one is

THE CAKES!!










I want to express a very big thank you to all the people who have made the occasion very special by wishing me in person, over telephone, email, sms, telegraph, morse-code whatnot! I want everyone to know that I take your love and best wishes straight to my heart.
Each and every one of you is very special to me, in your own unique way.

For all the idiots who forgot my birthday, I still love you guys, but I shall not hesitate to kick you next time we meet!
:D

Luv-n-Luck,
Av

1 comment:

Raahul said...

Thanks a lot for telling me that man, I will have to take care of my Ass the next time we meet....